• 24 large Shrimp (Peeled & Deveined)
• 1 tablespoon Garlic (Minced Fine 15ml)
• 2 teaspoons Lemon Zest (Chopped Fine 10ml)
• 2 tablespoons Dill (Weed - Chopped Fine 30ml)
• 2 tablespoons Fresh Tarragon (Leaves Chopped Fine 30ml)
• 12 sheets Prosciutto (Sliced Paper Thin Cut In Half - Lengthwise)
• 2 tablespoons Olive Oil (30ml)
• Pepper (To Taste)
1. In a medium bowl place shrimp, zest, garlic, dill, and tarragon; toss to coat and add pepper.
2. Cut the prosciutto slices in half lengthwise.
3. Wrap each shrimp in a half-slice of prosciutto. Brush liberally with the olive oil.
4. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
5. Prepare barbecue for direct grilling. Preheat grill to medium heat. Oil grill well.
6. Place shrimp on the grill and cook for approximately 2 - 3 minutes per side.
7. The prosciutto should be golden brown and crispy and shrimp will have lost their opaque color. Yields 24 pieces.
24 August, 2008