1 oz vodka
1 oz banana liqueur
1 oz Kahlua
3 oz milk
Pour the Kahlua, vodka, banana liqueur over cubed ice in an old-fashioned glass. Fill with milk.
07 July, 2010
1 oz vodka
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hours, 20 minutes
- 10 cups (5 pounds) peeled, sliced, firm, ripe pears
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1-1/2 cups seedless raisins
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 3 cups cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon whole allspice berries
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks (2 inches long)
- Place the pears, peppers, raisins, sugar, ginger, vinegar, and salt in a saucepan.
- Tie allspice and cloves in a cheesecloth bag and add to the pan, along with the cinnamon.
- Cook slowly until pears are tender and mixture is thick, about 1 hour. Remove spices.
- Ladle into hot, sterilized jars, leaving 1/2 inch of headroom. Run a rubber spatula around the insides of the jars to release air bubbles. Wipe the jar rims with a clean cloth. Place lids in position and tighten screw bands.
- Process in a boiling-water-bath canner for 10 minutes.
Yield: About 10 half-pints
Mix together the following ingrediants:
- 1/2 Stick Margarine
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp bourbon (can substitute vanilla)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp flour
- 1 cup pecans
- 6 oz chocolate chips
23 June, 2010
1/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. Brandy
1/2 c. Bourbon (could use Gin or Vodka)
12 oz. club soda
1/4 inch cinnamon stick, crumbled
1 bottle Champagne, optional
1 bottle quality root beer - IBC is my Root beer of choice
Pork tenderloin or loin
1 bottle BBQ sauce - Sweet Baby Ray's is my fave!
Salt and pepper
1. Trim fat from pork and place in crock pot.
2.Pour bottle of root beer over pork. Season the meat with salt and pepper.
3. Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
4. Shred pork and mix with BBQ Sauce. Serve on a bun alongside chips and potato salad.
1 package dry cake mix (any flavor)
24 cake cup ice cream cones
water, oil and eggs per cake mix directions on box
Preheat oven to 350F.Mix cake mix per directions on box. If using a white cake mix, divide mix into four separate mixing bowls and use food coloring to make different ice cream "flavors".
Place ice cream cones in muffin pan and fill about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
Cool on a wire rack. Let cool completely if frosting.
Makes 18 to 24 cupcakes
1/2 c. warm milk
1 pkg. dry yeast
Flour board, pour dough out and cut with a very small juice glass into balls. Dip each ball into 1-3/4 pounds melted butter, then into ground nut and sugar mixture.
2 to 3 c. sugar