1 Bunch Dill Diced
2 Whole Egg
1 lb Feta Cheese
1 lb Fyllo Pastry
2/3 lb Green Onions Sliced
1 Whole Leeks Finely chopped
1 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
1 Pinch Pepper To taste
1 Pinch Salt To taste
2 lb Spinach
* Clean and boil the spinach lightly.
* Strain it well and chop it.
* Brown the green onions and the leek lightly in a pot using half the olive oil .
* Remove from the heat and add the dill, the eggs, the spinach and salt & pepper.
* Oil a pan and spread half the sheets of fyllo sheets.
* Spread the spinach mix on top and sprinkle with Feta cheese and cover with the other sheets.
* Oil the top and bake in medium oven for about 1 hr.
12 March, 2008