Prep Time : 10min Cook Time : 35min
- 3 cups coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut (or vanilla) extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Grease a 13x9x2 cookie sheet.
3. In a bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients together into a dough.
4. Divide the dough into 24 uniform balls.
5. Place the balls on the greased cookie sheet forming peaks at the top like a kiss and bake for about 35 minutes. They should be golden.
Servings: 24 cookies.
Can dip the finished product in chocolate and/or nuts